Our Elementi Milk Frother gave up the ghost. So I thought I would take it apart and show you the internal construction.
Here are some key “noticings” (my new word) about the Elementi:
- Frother whisk is connected direct drive to the motor
- The top mounted button simply depresses some spring steel to make the electrical contact
- Only two screws hold it together
- It is an amazingly simple design, which is good – Occam’s razor, right?
- Not shown here is the table top stand which always has this handy unit in the way taking up counterspace.
- Consider instead, the amazing handheld frother mounting holder for cabinets from this site.