Introducing our heavy duty door barricade brackets: made with robust steel construction for maximum security. With its special compact design, it takes up only half the space of competitors. What sets it apart is the clever tool holes that enable this sleek and efficient design.
If you love the idea of a powerful 2×4 bar held up by “bar holders” – the metal brackets that hold a 2×4 bar to keep a door or gate shut and make it harder for thieves to break into, then this bar holder is exactly what you might need!
It is almost as clever of a design idea as the key holder for wall mount organizer from securebarholder.
Why create the heavy duty door barricade brackets
This bar holder is a HEAVY DUTY upgrade to the standard 2×4 secure bar holders that were invented by BearMar.com. Some customers wanted heavier metal and the ability to put bigger screws (#12 instead of #8), and MORE screws. However, those customers still wanted the clever compact fold-under design and the tool holes that made it possible.
Benefits and use of heavy duty door barricade brackets
These secure bar holders would replace bigger and less elegant looking 2×4 bar holder hardware. They do this by taking 1/2 the space and hiding unsightly screw heads. These are especially useful for securing double swinging gates or doors without having complex latches.
- Security barricade for front door: Increase home and apartment safety by securing the front door with this night protection brace.
- Secure outdoor latch for a shed or barn because this double door barn door hardware makes fastening barn/shed doors closed much easier and simpler.
- double door gate door hardware: secure outdoor latch for a gate, especially 2 part swinging gates where you can’t have a center post
- Use to create a panic room in your house or to secure your house better than a regular lock/deadbolt. This would be heavy duty door barricade brackets on steroids! (how? because it makes any intruder force be spread across the whole door instead of concentrated on the normal device lock.)
- Removable Fence: Use to create removable fence 2×4 sections in fences for horses and cattle that are hard for the animals to knock free. Create the secure removable fence by using the screw holes in the bracket to put in security holes.
- 2×4 hurricane brackets: The other (non-heavy-duty) have been used by several customers to secure windows and doors with plywood and 2×4 so that the hurricanes and tropical storm winds could not vibrate loose brackets.
Construction: 0.138 inch Galvanized steel ready for painting or simply leave unpainted since galvanized is very rust resistant. 0.138 is the next step up from 1/8 inch.