Organizer wall shelf with hooks and more has a secret compartment for hiding a few key things that you might want to have in a secret hard to find place. This shelf is a real game changers.
This is printed with a multi-color 3D printed additive process. Such a shelf would be very difficult to build out of wood. Yes… you can tell it is 3D printed but it still looks pretty darned good.
Here are some of the amazing features of this shelf:
- 3 Big Hooks on the bottom row
- 6 smaller hooks somewhat discreet underneath the big shelf
- Sunglasses Holder
- 2 somewhat hidden credit card holders – one on the left and one on the right – Perfect for keeping a card handy but not obvious, for pizza and other deliveries.
- False bottom with secret compartment for an emergency credit card, key, or special combination
- Multiple mounting methods
Wall Shelf with Hooks and its Features explained:
–False Bottom Secret Compartment
Believe it or not, there is a false bottom in this wall mounted shelf for knick knacks and other catchalls. Here is the idea behind this – bad people will LOOK FOR – safes, hotboxes, in between mattresses, coffee cans, and more. But this shelf is so skinny that most would never even THINK that this is more than “just a shelf”. So, provided you SHUT UP and don’t tell a soul, you can have a little tiny secret storage place for those 1, 2, or 3 emergency items that if the world just blows up… you would have something to start with!
— Somewhat Hidden Credit Card Holders
EVERYONE puts their credit cards in a drawer or something silly that makes them easy to see, easy to steal. With this shelf, now you can have a “kids” or “delivery person” credit card holder handy so that you can easily slide out your card and pay people at the door. However, the card holders are out of sight so that they are likely to be overlooked if a robber comes into your house.
— Sunglasses Holder integrated into the wall shelf
Just loop one of the “temples” through the sunglasses holder. Built in slide preventers so your sunglasses don’t get bumped around.
— The different hooks on the wall shelf
Not rocket scientry here… these are hooks for lightweight items such as keychains, leashes, necklaces, whistles, tactical flashlights (taclights), etc. These are strong, but should be limited to 1 pound max per hook.
— Multiple mounting methods of wall mounting this secret compartment shelf
- Method #1 – simply put in screws through the front hole to mount to a wall. Anchors not included.
- Method #2 – use holes in the front to MARK EXACTLY where screws/anchors should be placed and mount using the standard hidden mounting bracket method.
- Method #3 – Flat back allows for double sided adhesive such a Command Strips.